Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Nextlevel Africa update

The latest Nexlevel Africa Smada Team update.
We are close to posting the signup link. Join our Facebook group to get it as soon as it is posted.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nextlevelafrica/
The cost is $15 per year. Join our Team Build !

Update from Noel just now... Hi Everybody,
Just thought I would come up for air, and keep you amazing people up to date with what is happening.
The developers have handed the program over.
I am now working with Patrick Tuttle and the developer just to fix a few minor things I want right before we hand out the link.
It’s looking fabulous.
I want to make sure the admin panel is working, and most importantly we have set the matrix.
Just remember the program is now with us.
They are loading all the content in the front office.
The site will look breath-taking when we finish.
It’s not important if they don’t finish every part of that before we hand out the link.
It would be nice but not essential. The Eagle Has Landed!!!!!!!

I don’t want to make claims about income that are not substantiated.
But with what I can see on the way to NLA…many members in the Smada group will
see incomes of 100’s of thousands of dollars this year..some even in the millions.
Members may remember me saying I had a big bombshell I was going to announce after
the launch of NLX..well I was upset because of the total incompetence of the programmer.
We had no chance.I have brought my programmers into the building of NLA.
When you see what we about to deliver everybody will agree with what I am saying.
We have a winner on the way.

I spent a total of 10 hours today on the phone with the developer.
I even told him I would bring in new programmers if he didn’t get this ready immediately.
I just don’t want any more delays with the launch of this program.
This is the message he sent me…
we can start in 30 min, I just got back.. Need to have something to eat, and then ready for the night
If you happy... WAVE
and I am going to blow you away, with what i will be showing you.
And let me tell you he did…blow me away…

Join our Team Build and set up your crowd funding platform !

No comments:

Post a Comment